Running Parallels with my Mac, it does not see my ANT stick.
You may need to specifically assign the ANT stick to the virtual machine:
- Unplug the ANT+ stick then load up the Parallels configuration (under
the Actions menu).
- Go into the USB and Bluetooth options then click on that USB
Connection Preferences button.
- Remove any of the USB sticks listed using
that minus (-) button.
- Once that's done close that window out then plug in your stick. You
should then get a popup that asks which machine to use.
- Hold down the Alt/Option key on your Mac keyboard and
select the windows machine to permanently assign it.
That should then keep the ANT stick with Windows machine.